At Better Nonprofits, our goal is to strengthen central Missouri’s nonprofit infrastructure, seeking to make it easier for all nonprofit organizations to succeed and serve their constituencies.
- Foundation works with Sen. Blunt to designate $50 million to cancer research (KOMU, 1/14/20)
Voluntary Action Center, Director of Development (No Link, Find at Indeed.com)
- MU Celebrates MLK 2020 — January 23, 7pm-8:30pm, Jessie Hall, University of Missouri
- 2nd Annual Fisher House Trivia Night — January 30, 5:30-9:00, Knights of Columbus
- 13th Annual Columbia Metro Rotary Trivia Night — February 7, 5:30-8:30, Knights of Columbus
- MFA Oil Rootin Tootin Chili Cookoff presented by JES Holdings — February 15, 2:00-6:00, Boys & Girls Club of Columbia
Send Us Your Nonprofit Info!
News, announcements, job postings, events, and whatever else seems important should be sent to sean@betternonprofits and we will do our best to help you share.